Café

Caramel Crisp originated in downtown Oshkosh on Main Street in 1933.  In 2008 it was moved to the Shoppes at City Center (the former Park Plaza Mall) where it is today.  The original Caramel Crisp a 'confections' store was originally on the West side of Main, moved to the location many remember it on the East side of Main in the 50's. When moved to the City Center a full menu was added in addition to the Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream and the Best.Cookies.Ever!